Friday, September 8, 2017

Guardian Pharmacy x Makeup haul



KFC for lunch and changed some Indonesian Rupiah ... fresh crisp notes.


Mini haul from Guardian Pharmacy coz of the sale offers, $5 cashback from $40 spend, free Spa Splash makeup remover from $50 spend on cosmetics, free Dettol soap bars from min $50 spend. I also entered a contest to win this black makeup luggage case & actually got it! I almost couldn't believe it. Hopefully all my makeup/skincare stuff can fit in. 


Couldn't be bothered to open the box and assemble it after collection as I am in the midst of packing up all my things. 


All I really bought was cosmetics and it was discounted by 10% to 20%. Except on the new brand Catrice, the prices are so low anyway there is no need for discounts.

Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer  R.P $15.90 / S.P. $12.70
Catrice Mattifying Powder R.P. $7.90
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Pressed Powder R.P. $15.90 / S.P. $12.70


I purchased 5 items and got another 5 items for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.