Friday, August 25, 2017

Grocery Haul x Redmart


 

Another haul from Redmart because of the great sale values, foreign brands carried, free delivery and I won more Redmart vouchers from my previous purchases (thanks to Organic Valley Cheese and Dettol). That means I do not have to carry the items home from the supermarket myself. This time around I even managed to get $1 off for choosing a non-peak delivery time. 


Charmin disposable seat covers, for use in public toilets when I am travelling. 


Airwick freshmatic refills x2, 4-in-1 aerosols (odour eliminating, lemon scented) also x2, aroma gel stick ups that are patches you stick in your wardrobe/car/room. 

More Dettol shower gels coz I really liked the Gold range of glitter shower gels and the menthol ones are nice too, it leaves a cool tingling feeling.


Betty Crocker Star Wars fruit flavored snacks, it's gummies packed in individual serving size packets.


John West dressed crab in a can, never tried it before. Planning to put this on salads and toasts.


Schweppes blood orange in glass for myself to try before getting more and ginger ale 1.25L bottle.


And I got loads of beverages because my home has nothing except sports drinks left.


Vita Coco 1L coconut water x2
Snapple peach tea & pink lemonade
Florida's Natural 1.75L juices x3
Ribena sparkling original can 24 x 330ml
Ribena sparkling orange can 24 x 330ml


Some stuff for cooking meals: enoki mushrooms, garlic ginger paste, chaat masala. Then I got some stuff for tea-time: Meiji nata de coco yoghurt, 2 packs frozen youtiao (I've never seen these before).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.