Friday, June 23, 2017

Tiong Bahru Bakery

  

I was at Tangs Orchard and stopped for coffee and one of their famous croissants or even Kouign Amann, there's a sweet version and a savory version.


The croissant sandwich is really good, so much so I bought another sandwich and turned my tea-time snack into a whole meal. The baguette sandwich is really quite tough. Next time I will try the Kouign Amann.


I was at Tangs Orchard for the Guerlain pop-up event.



There's a lucky dip for skincare trial sets, premium samples and this scented candle from their Orchidee Imperiale range of skincare.


Really happy with my gift! The scent is really strong and deep, almost for a guy. I am told most old world perfumes are like that, heavily musky and that's what makes it sexy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.