Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Nivea Hampers



Nivea ran 2 promotions at the same time, spend $30 redeem $15 voucher (ORO redemption) and spend $15 win a $50 Nivea Hamper (this one). I entered twice and won 2 hampers! You see I thought the 2 promotions ran concurrently and only submitted 1 receipt for both. The Nivea staff informed me this was not the case, so I made another purchase to submit the second receipt when the Nivea staff told me they could make an exception for me this time.


I stocked up on facial cleansers and also got the new whitening serum antiperspirants. There are another 4 more in these hampers so I have a lot of the new extra whitening antiperspirants to give out. Kinda excited over the new Nivea products like mud cleanser and peppermint facial wash, keeping it fresh for us consumers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.