Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Pressie Haul!



Various Korean & Japanese skin care & cosmetics. It's still the newest thing. VDL festival nail duos in honey dip/gold piece & patent black/strap gold.


 Facial masks from Nature Republic, Skin79, TheFaceShop, Missha, Etude House, My Beauty Diary, MijinCare, BeauGreen, Leaders Clinic, Kitoko Kalani.


Sephora goodies from my sis. She did all her Christmas shopping there this year. Bliss is the name of Sephora's in-house spa.


I always receive some Victoria Secret items and this year its Sugared Lilac body lotion.


Lucky cat purse, that I really wanted and yet do not own. Good for keeping 4D & Toto in as well as other contest receipts.


Laniege Sleeping Water Mask came at the right time as I ran out of masks and was wondering what to get next. I also heard good things about Laniege Water skincare.


A red watch for the new year. I was looking at Swatch watches during Christmas shopping, they have a Christmas Wishlist this year where you can wish & win your watch of choice. So far I really like Cheng Shuang Cheng Dui Lan.Bai


I received only 1 food gift this year and its a really pretty one, Crabtree & Evelyn musical cookie tin. Keeping the tin forever!


*updated today 29 Dec 2015 anti-aging cream from my former colleague, she sells these stemcell products in her spare time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.