Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel/Bubble Bath/Shampoo



I absolutely adore Philosophy's range of dessert scented lip balms, 3-in-1 shower gels and moisturizers. Out of all the desserts, my favorite is Vanilla Birthday Cake. They make other good things too, but I am not interested in those products. 


If you are trying to lose weight by eating less, you should definitely get some of these dessert scented items as I feel absolutely stuffed every time I shower in it's rich filling scents. Whenever I feel like taking a nibble, I apply some of that lip gloss and feel like I've eaten a whole slice of cake. Same goes for post-dinner cravings, I apply some dessert scented moisturizer and am fine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.