Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2015 Year of the Goat



2015 is the year of the Green Wood Goat. Mutton hotpot made an appearance for the first time at my reunion dinner with the family. It's robust and meaty, I am surprised it doesn't appear as often as it should. If you want to eat this all year round, there is the well known Chuan Yang Ji Hotpot outside my place that serves up mutton hotpot with all parts of the goat, from lung salad to tripe.



I won this Cornell multi-cooker from Lee Kum Kee sauces, just in time for reunion dinners at home. This one even has teflon coated interior for easy cleanups.


 

Zalora sent along some red packets for me to distribute, it has my affiliate discount code on it. It says I get 35% commission but really its just 6% to 16%. You get 15% discount on all items.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.