Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's 2015!



Another year has passed as quickly as the previous, 2014 had it's fair share of disappointments and loss. My disappointment in human nature and loss of material goods in my house. When this happens, I always feel helpless and keep the sadness within. It becomes an oxymoron when people who refuse to compromise, compromise themselves in exchange for stuff. Especially stuff they can afford to buy for themselves. In my new year's prayer to God, I hope things get better for everyone but there is little one can do to restore lost faith. In the new year, I have decided not to make any plans. Let's see how things turn out, I want to be surprised but have the feeling I will be challenged.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.