Monday, November 24, 2014

Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts



This place was voted best buffet in Singapore 5 years in a row and serves up a halal spread that you can bring your Muslim friends to as well. Every couple of months there is a special event and the last one was Authentic Hokkaido Hometown Favorites.


This is just the regular buffet that I am having tonight for dinner, it's an incredible variety of dishes. Some people like to choose their favorite dish and just have that. Me? I like to sample a little of everything and by the time I am done, I'll be stuffed. Doing the same here is a challenge that I had to spread out into 2 visits instead.


My favorite part of this buffet is the Mediterranean fare - stuffed vine leaves, olive tapenade, baba ghanoush, hummus, cheese stuffed peppers ... hhmm...


But, the waiter seated me near the local cooked food section. The pasta station is always crowded so I had the prepared plates instead that was unbelievably delish! Ravioli in crab infused broth, bbq roast meats, beef broth and indian briyani.


I mistakenly took frozen yogurt that is super sour coz it's part of the breakfast bar paired with muesli and cereal. The real ice-creams are next to these 3 chocolate fountains.


Free flow coffee and tea from the dispensers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.