Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Philip B Detangling Toning Mist



This lightweight spray-on is suppose to adjust the pH of water, sealing hair cuticles and giving it that smooth, shiny finish. 


Instead of combing my hair daily, I have taken to spraying my tresses with this and using my fingers to comb through, a very effective detangler. This toning mist can also be used in place of hair oil, it is lightweight and non-greasy, yet able to control frizz and tame my mane the entire day. So feel free to spritz on as much as you want. However, the initial scent is quite unbearable akin to spoiled milk, that goes away after a couple of hours. I know some people who would love to use this as they don't really like working with hair oil that much. Also good for people who don't like to comb their hair and the yachting crowd as we all know the damage sea water can cause to your hair. Unless the Philip B people change the scent, I don't think I will be using this again, S$35.50 for 125ml.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.