Friday, January 24, 2014

Extended Lunch Hour - CNY groceries



Chinese New Year decorations are up at office. I like the winking lights and pink peonies at the lift lobbies & wards. Giant orange trees were delivered on Monday and setup at every entrance. Lots of lanterns & mini banners on every plant. My brother put up some calligraphy at the clinic and I bought a basket of fresh nougat ingots.


Extended lunch this week is spent picking up stuff for the CNY celebrations, primarily from Cold Storage. I just love the theme packs.


This year our local breweries are offering lemon juice mixed with beer, kinda like shandy. I just have to have those sour plum jellies. My mom's making the pineapple tarts again.


Lunch at Lao Beijing, getting in touch with my roots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.