Friday, December 20, 2013

Making Christmas Bunting



Another ready made Christmas Sewing Panel from Spotlight. It's such a joy to work from this as you can just cut and sew according to the instructions on the panel. All made in machine washable cotton. 1 panel makes 1 line of bunting, $14.90. I bought the whole roll, sorry everyone, I think I need quite a bit for my staircase.


I have to mention that Buntings are really quite traditional and seems to have experienced a revival recently. Cloth buntings (as opposed to plastic or paper buntings) are machine washable and fold up for easy storage.


My buntings are double-sided so it looks good front and back. I had to buy more Christmas fabric to sew it all together. The effort was well worth it! Now, to finish sewing a dozen more of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.