Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Kitchen Ware



The only person I know who owns a full set of Christmas service ware is my aunt and she is Christian which explains why. They do a lot of entertaining and bible study groups around this time of the year. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to keep an entire crockery set just for this 1 occasion a year. An alternative would be a solid colored set in festive red that can be re-used for Chinese New Year and National Day.


I think I am like most other Singaporeans, who have a few Christmas themed pieces like candy bowls, serving tray and cake stand. We've got just one foot in and not much commitment to this day.


I love the festive bakeware. Sweet treats make such an entrance during meals and these are perfect for gift-giving as well. I don't know anyone who doesn't like food gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.