Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Gifts Wrap-Up



Finished wrapping Christmas gifts for friends and family. This year's gifts are pretty boring, mostly knits from my new hobby and vitamins from Holland & Barett. Thanks Zalora.com for the amazing affiliate discounts I got for shopping on their site. Hope everyone likes what they are getting.


Store wrapped presents for neighbors & friends (couple of new additions to the family). Yankee Candles and Toy's R Us to the rescue, and almost forgot about these Tangs Orchard purchases for Secret Santa this year.


Precious Moments figurines for my Christian friends.


Took a break from shopping at Bakerzin, tiramisu cappuccino and strawberry shortcake. 


Korres Makeup Remover Wipes for my new found colleagues. Luxola.com even gave me freebies with purchase, how timely as I need a new lunch pouch.


Ordering stuff from RueLaLa.com for my friends overseas. This sample sale site doesn't offer international shipping anymore and I really have to use up remaining credits. Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.