Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tangs Sale

  

Tangs Sale has started with a member's only event on 3 Oct and I woke up early to have breakfast there and Q to enter. The big draw for the crowds were the before noon deals that I had to skip as the crowds were too big to really see anything.


I checked out the newly opened top floor that had this row of vending machines, I bought a Men's skincare pack of samples. The Philosophy machine had hope in a jar moisturizer, hand cream and lip glosses. The Havianas machine was filled with Disney children slippers.


Then I headed over to L1 (women's skincare) to get the new Estee Lauder Blockbuster makeup set at just $108 with min purchase. The lovely gold lacquer cases and shimmery lipsticks with full sized skincare is not to be missed, I think the regular price of the items separately will top over $800.


 It gets even better when Estee Lauder's No. 1 skincare Advanced Night Repair is also being bundled at just $160, that's like buying the night repair serum at regular price and getting 3 half size samples free. All with 12% rebate on your Tangs card. 


 My 2 Estee Lauder purchases allowed me to redeem a $25 Tangs beauty voucher.


Heading over to the Guerlain counter where a little birdie told me the real sales were. Guerlain is giving out a mirror & sample pack with $150 purchase and the new foundation in full size with min $500 purchase. 


The real deals are these value packs in full sizes. The Abeille Royale Serum retails for $249, the value pack costs just $150 and comes with half-sized day cream & lotion. The Super Aqua Serum retails for $269, the value pack costs $249 and comes with a face mask, lotion & eye cream. Same thing for the Super Aqua Eye value pack $130.


Total rebates on my Tangs Card was $100, in addition I also received $75 in vouchers.


4th Oct is the branded watches, sunglasses and jewelry sale at Tangs Vivocity, coincidentally, it's also Children's Day. I didn't buy anything from the special event but I did pick out a pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses from Sunglass Hut booth in Tangs, 25% discount + 12% rebates, the nice salespeople even threw in a free cleaner kit.


Now to use up my vouchers and rebates, Tangs Vivocity beauty hall features perfume so I picked out some stuff as Christmas presents for guys. Lots of specially priced coffrets, purchase with purchase and even freebies.


Soo exhausted with all that price comparison & product information, takeaway lunch of sushi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.