Sunday, September 8, 2013

FabulousYarn.com Haul


I saw a couple of knitting patterns online that I wanted to make and using the recommended Tilli Thomas yarns for it seemed natural. When I hit the search button, Fabulous Yarns website pops up! I featured this site before for its great discounts and shipping, so I was happy to put in my order for some Tilli Tomas Symphony Lace yarns in Natural/Silver and Tilli Tomas Voile de la Mer yarns in Whisper.


TT Voile de la Mer is a 70% silk and 30% seacell that costs USD$18 for a 50gm skein. I bought 3 skeins for USD$40.50 after discounts.


TT Symphony Lace is a 63% kid mohair, 10% silk, 18% metallic nylon, 8% wool blend that has metallic strands inside and is beaded. Retail Price is USD$39 per skein, I bought 4 skeins for USD$117 after discounts.


Shipping to Singapore came up to USD$24.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.