Sunday, July 7, 2013

SIJE 2013



Singapore International Jewellery Exhibition at MBS again. There are more retailers, better facilities etc, so I guess this exhibition is growing with demand. Still lots of loose gemstones for hobbyists and people who want to design their own jewelry. Today is the last day! Special mention for high-end turquoise that several SIJE retailers are selling, it's Sleeping Beauty I think. Great for collectors who want to acquire clean turquoise as it's made into big statement jewellery paired with diamonds and other gems.


I didn't buy anything at the exhibition but I did step out to buy some jewellery related items. Like OROGOLD Cosmetics line of skincare. Super fabulous discounts that I will cover in a later post.


Pandora was having a rare sale and I took advantage of it to purchase a leather wrap with matching murano glass charms finished in silver, 30% to 50% discounts (I thought it was all half price). Ahh well, it's what I wanted anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.