Saturday, July 13, 2013

Amazon.com Haul


I finally caved and purchased the Bond America Ultimate Sweater Machine - Deluxe Edition. In all fairness, I did price comparison and Amazon offers the cheapest prices, even after adding in international shipping it only costs the recommended retail price. There is a recommended book that I don't know if I'll need yet, so we will see.


I also purchased the Clover XL pom pom maker that I saw at Golden Dragon but didn't purchase at that time. 


With 1 week delivery by DHL (it was delivered within the week), my total bill came up to USD $216.21 or SGD $281. Amazon is offering free delivery to Singapore for purchases above USD$125 provided it is not 3rd party goods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.