Monday, April 1, 2013

Resveratrol Supplements



So its not just anti-oxidants that assist in anti-aging but resveratrol commonly found in grapes, red wine or grapeseed. While anti-oxidants are beneficial to help aging skin restore its youth, resveratrol help your bodies regain energy, suppleness and ward off the pitfalls of old age.


I noticed a white hair and started on 1 bottle of 50 capsules from Holland & Barrett. After just 1 week I can report that I do feel more strength in my limbs and less aches when I reach/pick up items. I am sure older folks will need this more than I do. And it is recommended for older folks above 50 to take daily to upkeep their well-being. A better alternative to drinking wine if you are non-alcoholic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.