Monday, March 25, 2013

Scripture Tea



I passed by a Christian bookshop to see this in the display, Scripture Tea to warm your body and mind. It was the incredible smells that moved me to purchase a pack. I was pleasantly surprised at how nicely packaged each teabag comes with different biblical verses on it's tag. 


Once brewed, the tea has a light scent and flavour of apples and cinnamon. It's not juice, so works alright with sugar and milk if you want. Since I like my tea extra strong I double the tea bags for an ordinary cuppa.


Scripture Tea's latest products are Sugar Packs with individual biblical quotes and American Hero Tea, an apple pie flavor with Americana facts and quotes.


This would be a sure winner if it had higher quality tea leaves for a more potent brew like those sold in French cafes and Marks & Spencers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.