Friday, February 1, 2013

Scrapbook Chinese PhotoFrame



I love these ornate borders on Scrapbooking paper that really need little else to stand out. So I decided to turn this batch into some oriental Chinese themed photo frames. All I need now is a wedding, anniversary or birthday photo from my peeps to turn this into a lovely heartfelt gift for them. 


I have to admit I bought a circle cutter for this project. I have been meaning to buy one for a while and am glad to have this craft project as an excuse to finally do so.


So this piece with the circle cutout is wrapped around the cardboard frame.


I also wrapped the base board in more paper and a strip of ribbon (to hang it up with).


Paste the base and frame together on 3 sides, leaving the top-side open to slip in the photos.


Finish with embellishments. I used white Swarovski crystals and silver/gold foil  stickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.