Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stocking Stuffers: Supplements



I had to collect this Christmas present from GNC as I actually use it, the Taut Gold Standard Facial Mask, usual price S$49.50 for 5pcs. So nice of the staff to include an essence sample pack as well.


UOB has a promotion this festive season with Holland & Barrett. I received some really good coupons and exchanged my credit card points for cash vouchers to spend. Grapeseed Extract and Vitamin C supplements at only S$5 and S$8, expiry date in 2016! Apart from coupons, the actual store has a marked down bin for peppermint extract (indigestion), St John's Wort extract (antidepressant)Echinacea extract (cold and flu) - all the things we need for this holiday season.

* My dad received more coupons from his Singtel billing envelops


I used my 50% coupon on essential oils that Holland & Barrett are known for. I used the last batch I bought on homemade scrubs and soaks that received so many compliments. These essential oils are steam distilled organically and are the purest extracts of remarkable high quality. That and 1 bottle of organic conditioner I have been meaning to try.


Total value of S$254.10 that I only spent S$10.35 cash on, thats a 96% savings! This is one deal totally worth spending on.



Thai platter for lunch, coz I can't decide what to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.