Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Glass Door Fridge



I have always liked the look of glass door fridges and ever since I saw a converted commercial fridge in Betsey Johnson's crib, I knew I wanted one in my dream kitchen.


Commercial refridgerators have glass doors to let customers see what is in it before opening the door, it is also in kitchens with multiple cooks so everyone can see what they need. It's not adapted for home use primarily because it takes more electricity to power. 


A typical Sub-Zero glass door fridge retails for $15,000 at local distributor KHL or you can just settle for any brand commercial unit at less than half that price.


You know what is even better, if they have a walk-in fridge for residential use. Each compartment can be temperature controlled to store wine, deep freeze or just about anything in between.


2 comments:

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.