Tuesday, June 19, 2012

L'occitane


L'occitane (pronounced lox-sea-tan) the French country brand with a cult following. If you don't mind paying a premium for artisanal products made from salt of the earth local farms in Provence, France. 


There are the permanent collections, my absolute favorite being Verbana although most would argue Lavender is the signature collection. Then there are seasonal collections that appear in limited quantities each year. For my birthday, I received a Honey mask or masque reconfort du miel that is Fabulous! The fragrant scent of honey and jasmine fills the room once I open the container. It's even runny and golden yellow like honey. Meant to soothe stressed skin and provide moisture, my skin was smooth and happily placated after use. This summer's seasonal item is Pivoine Delicate or Peony. 


My bottle of Eau d'Azur, the scent of Provence. Another one of their seasonal collections, I got this bottle in 2007 on my way home from work. I just love anything with Bergamot in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.