Saturday, June 16, 2012

Home24.sg


I am going to dub 2012 GSS as the season of online shopping.


Home24.sg sells everything you could possibly need for a home with free delivery within Singapore, so you don't have to worry about moving bulky furniture on your own. They didn't even bother to pack my item into a delivery box. They just stuck a sticker on it to deliver.


There is a $20 discount (minimum $50 purchase) when you subscribe to their newsletter which I did, and used it to purchase a Nordicware beehive pan. Remember this item from my 2011 Christmas wishlist. 


The pan is bigger than I thought it would be, hoping it can fit into my oven.


On the same day, my beeswax candles from PollenArts also arrived. The seller isn't kidding, you can smell the honey wafting out of the box. For a moment there, I thought it was my beehive pan.



1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Home 24 Singapore!

    First of all, thank you for shopping with us at Home24.sg. I hope your recent purchase of the Nordicware Beehive Pan would fit in nicely in your oven. :)

    To extend our gratitude for being the first few customers, we are rewarding you an additional 20% discount* on your next purchase with no minimum purchase. So do email me your particulars and contact shah.fahmy@home24.sg and I will provide you with the voucher code. :)

    And thanks for your feedback on the packaging issue. We are looking on improving our distribution channel so be sure that your next purchase will be done in a more professional way :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.