Sunday, May 20, 2012

www.Zalora.sg



New online fashion shopping site that is local and ships free locally! It's a mix of international brands (Sass & Bide, MOR, Havianas) and a couple of newer, I presume house affiliated brands. Prices of items sold here range from $20 to $300, targeted at the mid-market. I usually like to buy clothes from stores so I can try it on first, but, this site offers a 30 day fuss-free returns policy that works just as well.


There is even a plus size section for bigger girls and since UOB cards had a $20 discount for me, I bought this classic black top for work *soo boring*.


 The next discount I get, I will be buying that Nail Rock Box, a starter kit with 3 designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.