Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tiffany & Co


Tiffany & Co, the iconic American brand that we all love, whether received as a gift or purchased for ourselves. I still find it incredible how subtle twists and signature lines can form trademark collections of everyday jewellery. I am a fan.


Remember those silver tag bracelets that all females had a decade ago, it was an essential wardrobe item at that time, if you were trying to keep up with everyone else. I lost my heart tag and replaced it with this lock version, not the same.


I also had friends back in school that collected Elsa Peretti necklaces and we were all crazy over starfishes that was surprisingly hard to find as the Tiffany & Co boutique was always out of it. The older girls were after Elsa Peretti cuffs. And we all wanted that signature Tiffany diamond engagement ring when we grow up. Soo nuts right. I did finally get my starfish necklace in green Jade a couple of years ago.


Tiffany & Co also carries a large selection of homeware, you know; sterling silver frames, crystal vases and lovely tiffany blue leather books. All sorts of lovely refined stuff that would look soo good in our homes.


I only have the silver jewellery and have spent a pretty penny sending them back to the boutique for polishing. On hindsight, I should have just bought the gold versions that don't require much care.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.