Friday, April 20, 2012

Ikea Candle Haul



Ikea is the best and last word in small furnishings, utensils and all other knick knacks for the home. All the things the neighbourhood store sells only with a scandinavian flair. Also my favourite resource for candles.


Since my candle supply is dwindling and my beeswax candles have yet to arrive from the artisan I bought them from, I exchanged some of my credit card points for Ikea vouchers to use on this trip.


Total bill was less than $50. Not bad for intensely scented well made candles, there's no competition at these prices.


I got 36 Green Apple scented tealights, 12 Vanilla & Cream scented large tealights, 3 Pomegranate scented block candles, 3 Pastry Dessert scented candles and 1 XL Cinnamon and Apple glass candle.


Hunting season is on at Ikea, moose shaped pasta and cookie cutters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.