Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DIY Hair Dye



Remember these? My prize from the last Her World contest I entered. My mom complains she doesn't use these 2 colours hence it is still around so I thought I would give it a try and provide a review here.


The new Bigen Prominence doesn't come with that awesome conditioner anymore, what you get in place is a plastic comb for fuss free application, just squeeze the tube into the bottle and shake, then attach the comb applicator onto the bottle. To apply just squeeze the bottle and comb through the hair.


For long hair below the shoulders, use 2 packs. I mixed both colours together to get an in between colour that I am happy to report covers grey and doesn't run. Makes an excellent backup to PMS hair stylists.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.