Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Presents!



Every year I get 红袍 (red packets of cash) and food gifts for my birthday that I am always grateful to receive. This year I got garrett popcorn from Citylink mall, 2 bottles of wine from Swissotel and party food & cake from my mom.


My cousin Sylvia got me this Coach wristlet in dark denim, that I love. I actually bought the same wristlet in brown for my mom. Great for marketing, midnight suppers and short shopping trips.



My sis-in-law Swee got me Crabtree and Evelyn handwash and moisturizer. I wouldn't be surprised if she is their best customer, all her gifts are always from Crabtree & Evelyn.


Lawry's gave me this cow soft toy and a card case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.