Friday, July 1, 2011

Uncle Daniel's Wedding



My 3rd Uncle is finally getting married! Wedding's at Conrad, I don't think I have attended a wedding at Conrad hotel before. It's the hotel with signature teddy bears.


True to form, my uncle the relaxed bloke decided to have a poolside party.


It started with a marriage solemnisation ceremony with the bride and her bridesmaids in traditional bajus that they changed out of for the dinner.


Had some free time in between that we spent lounging by the pool. Feels almost like I am on vacation.


As the sun set, the skyline opened up in night lights and changed the view completely. It's incredibly beautiful and romantic, the perfect setting for a wedding.


Antipasti to start with, this is not the traditional chinese dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.