Saturday, June 11, 2011

MBS & GSS



It's the GSS so I had to devote an entire day of shopping at the new glitzy MBS shops. I knew I wanted to check out the OPI flagship store (only one in Singapore). Walking happily away with sets of nail polish, signature OPI spa soaks, scrubs and massage creams.


Also checked out the brand name stores like Chanel, Gucci, Dior, Bottega. Awesome stuff as there are some sales going on now. More merchandise for presents and a pair of prada shoes for myself.


I had dinner at DB Bistro... just went with whatever the waitress recommended.


French oyster topped with cavier to start with. A lot of lobster bisque that was delicious. Cocktails were lovely too...


The signature db burger was good, I didn't realise I had finished it. Pulled short ribs and foie gras wrapped inside the minced beef.


And their lovely dessert <coupe aux poires> wrapped up this lovely meal.


I was really here to watch the Cirque Eloize ID show. Followed by more cocktails.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.