Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BKK Day 4



Mimosa cocktails for breakfast, why not? It's served every morning and I have been good abstaining from alcohol in the morning except today. Leaving for the airport straight after breakfast.


I would like to thank the thoughtful hotel staff, who leave me extra candles & incense every morning and little gifts every night during turn-down service. I will defintely book Banyan Tree again on my next vacation.


The new airport is fantastic - natural lights floods the check-in area, additional aircons where it's crowded and the duty-free shopping where I got an orchid plant.


* I bought 5 wallets in this trip, I can't believe it. But, only 1 pair of shoes. So it's sort of evened out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.