Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Online Haul - the rest of it



The bulk of stuff I ordered online came today. Hair (above) and cosmetics (below). My favourite brand is Kerastase the hair expert, I always get a hairloss prevention shampoo and a moisturizing or repairing conditioner. I am also excited to try out L'Oreal's new nature series with botanical extracts that smells really lovely, almost like perfume. The product I got is a leave in treatment which is good if you work in an air-conditioned office, to prevent split ends. The rest are just gifts.


I heard about the rave reviews Dior's whitening range has been earning. My key concern is really hydration and anti-aging care starts in your mid-20s, so I got Dior's hydra-life range of skincare products. It came with a really cool towel, can't wait to use it. Some other new things I have desired for a while - Guerlain meteorites voyage compact and Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil perfume in a purse size. I think this is my new favourite scent. I use EA Green Tea often coz of the light citrusy scent, Jardin is almost the same but with more zing. Will post a more current picture of cosmetics once the rest of my orders are in.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.