Wednesday, November 3, 2010

White Choc White Truffle Crumble



Having just returned from Europe, my fridge is bursting at the seams with chocolate. With the help of a miniature bottle of white truffle oil from the markets of Budapest and some Meiji milk, I made ganache. A simple starting point for a delicious dessert. 


Unfortunately, I couldn't find any apples and the dwarf honey pears were off limits. So I used what I could find, bananas and seedless grapes.


Dunking the chopped fruits in white chocolate & truffle ganache.


Arranging the fruits on the plate to create the base (or is it top) of my crumble.


Then crush shortbread cookies on top. It will re-freeze to form a brittle or giant choc bar.


Crack the brittle and serve with ice-cream and fresh whipped cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.