Friday, November 12, 2010

My Birthday!





My birthday lunch. It was almost noon and too early for La Strada's lunchtime. So I had my favourite mekajiki sashimi, snow crab and uni bento from Isetan supermarket.




Ignore the warnings that fish contains mercury!




Then on to collect my sacher cake from Cova Patisserie. Busy lunchtime crowd, the counter staff had trouble finding my cake amidst at least a dozen cakes on display.




1 more stop before heading home to collect my 7 piece cookware set from WMF concept store at Takashimaya. Soo heavy!




When I got home, I found out I had won a bottle of Glucosamine vitamins from 21st Century. It's as though they know it's my birthday.




Picked up the vitamins on our way out to dinner. Re-gifted to the driver.




Dinner at swatow restaurant as requested by my parents.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.