Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jewelfest 2010



Happy days as the 14 day long Jewelfest is here again. This is my favourite festival in Singapore as all the jewellers take out the good stuff to display. This year's fest is pared down compared to previous years. I think it might be because of the huge SIJS event at Marina Bay Sands Resort in July. More Indian jewellers this time round too!


The spotlight is on LeeHwa's animal print jewellery line that is on fire! Prices start from $5,000.


Ok, so this year I didn't see any rings I liked. I saw alot of Indian jewellery I want but with 5 figure prices I don't think I should be buying any yet - yellow sapphire peacock earrings, diamonds & pearl feather earrings, mixed gem Indian bangle sets.


Then I saw this lovely rutilated heart necklace from March Jewels, you should see the brace of this pendant, lovely architectural lattice pattern. The fixed on chain is too short for me so I have to reconsider. Especially since I have something similar in pave-set diamond already. It's soo adorable.


50% - 70% discounts on solitaires. Yes, that's right people, this particular diamond costs $10,500 after discount and Lee Hwa will set it for free! Thinking of getting a solitaire pendant.


I didn't walk away empty handed. I bought this Chinese influenced pendant in mother-of-pearl and gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.