Monday, April 26, 2010

My Skin Savers



Frequent travel, hormones and just plain unpredictable weather can throw your skin regime into chaos. Instead of several different moisturizers, serums or even toners, I just use 2 great products.




SK-II Facial Treatment Essence is an essential ever since I first tried it. After 1 week, my skin was glowing visibly. Meant to be easily absorbed by the skin and formulated to enhance the skin's natural healing process. You don't have to worry about putting to much or to little on. Works on all skin types without aggravating existing conditions. It is quite miraculous.




For more intensive moisturizing and regeneration, I rely on La Mer's The Concentrate. Not to be confused with The Essence (picture below). It does a great job with restoring moisture and shine to skin almost overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.