Monday, March 22, 2010

I won a Sony Vaio





I won a Sony Vaio Mini Laptop in a Cheers mart lucky draw. How unexpected, so much so I didn't believe it at first. I had bought a drink and a pack of chips that totalled just over $5 (the qualifying amount) at a petrol station while my dad was refueling the car. My dad didn't believe it too until he actually held the laptop in his hands. Being the first of 8 winners to claim the prize, I got to choose my colour - white.




Sony Vaio's cool design has been said to inspire Apple's Macs. Pure colours in high polish laminate covers to the textured metal keypads, Vaio's are always sleek. Cramming the usual memory and performance of a normal PC into a miniature model just over 10 inches and 1kg light is remarkable. To push it over the edge, this laptop comes with built in microphone and webcam. The all in 1 computer you will ever need.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! You're already off to a good start in 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.