Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Craft Supplies Shopping Day



It's time to expand my repertoire. Spent the last few days reading up on other jewellery making techniques and decided to invest in new gadgets. So I paid a visit to the wholesalers along the river godowns to stock up on wholesale packs of 14k gold findings and crafting equipment. So nice of them to give me more free containers to hold my beads in.





The shops were unusually packed. I think it's because of the Lunar New Year, where everyone tries to stock up on supplies to make their own decorations. These shops didn't disappoint with 3D crystal tigers & pineapples kits, money kumquat tree materials and 16 metre long reels of chinese knotting thread in every colour. Strictly for serious hobbyists only. I am in heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.