Saturday, August 1, 2009

Who flagged my blog?

ok, who flagged my blog as having objectionable content? It seems malicious and laced with ill intent. If you have the guts to flag it, come out and defend your position.

Nothing on my blog violates any of the blogger rules. I do not use offensive language in any of my posts or make derogatory remarks about others. Far from anything controversial, it is as family friendly as it gets. The idiot that flagged it must be illiterate or have a personal vendetta. Perhaps he thinks by hiding behind a screen, he does not need to face up to reality and can do whatever he likes. Such morons ought to be called out.

Be a man and start taking responsibility for your actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.