Friday, August 7, 2009

My 2nd Diaper Cake

We ordered a diaper cake for one of my colleagues who is now a new father. Our usual PinkPomegranate website was on vacation so we took a chance and ordered it from StubbornSnails instead. I will post a picture once I receive it from the SS admin team.


I was so inspired, I went to the Metro Expo sale to get stuff to make my own diaper cake again. It's amazing, because the organizers must have read my mind and made tons of baby stuff on sale. Here's a pic (above) of my 2nd attempt at a diaper cake, no gender in mind. It will come in handy when my friend or family has a new addition. I hope soon (fingers crossed).

Stuff inside: 34 Fitti diapers (L), 1 hooded blanket, 1 hooded towel, 1 rubber changing mat, 1 lamaze toy, 1 stroller toy, 5 diaper pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.