Sunday, June 28, 2009

Juicy Couture



I finally stepped into the Juicy Couture store at Ngee Ann City, Singapore and surprised myself by buying a whole load of stuff. Stuff I never knew I wanted. For the unacquainted, Juicy Couture sells cutesy, girly pink stuff at prices comparable to Burberry Blue Label. Same price category, completely different vibe. Actually, I shouldn't be surprised at myself. All females love the things that are sold here.



I read a few other blogs and have to agree that this particular store sells stuff at 30-40% mark up. You can save a bundle by bulking your online buys with your friends to split shipping or buy from online retailers that offer free shipping to Singapore: http://www.shopbop.com/ci/brand_landing/brandlanding_juicy.html. Personally, I stuck with the sale items. I think I am a brand new fan of this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.