Friday, June 26, 2009

Chocolate Research Facility



I read about this place in Time magazine. The article was exploring the latest and hippest in each country as part of a travel special, and this shop came up as Singapore's offering. Being a fan of all things chocolate, I find the variety on offer simply fascinating. 100 flavours of chocolate bars with flavours like Lychee Martini, Rose with Rose Petal and Pandan with Coconut flake. For the no frills chocoholic there are 19 different types of cocoa to milk by region. I could go on. My lovely sister works near the Millenia Walk shop and dropped by to get me a bar of cheese chocolate. It's good quality chocolate with just a hint of cheese flavour.


Visit their website : http://www.chocolateresearchfacility.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.