Sunday, April 26, 2009

Currently Reading


Scott Adams latest book "Stick to drawing comics Monkey Brain". I have to say the slightly rude title is unusual for the author. This latest book is obviously a departure from the Dilbert franchise. But, still fun to read.

I am a fan. I have the entire Dilbert's series of humour books, including the latest "Dilbert 2.0" 20th anniversary compendium of comic strips. The official VCD of the only series of cartoons ever aired and I even bookmark the official website to check out the daily strips. Now where can I queue to get my books autographed?

I managed to get a signed book plate from the authors of "Freakanomics". Maybe Scott Adams should consider doing the same as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.