Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rakku Shoe Wheel

It's my new shoe storage system. Doesn't it look like the Singapore Flyer? I think of it as a souvenir. You can buy one from http://rakkudesigns.com/. It's a lot bigger in real life and was a tight squeeze into my shoe area. The only benefit it offers over my last shoe storage solution is that my shoes get a much better rotation now.

I was previously using stackable clear plastic boxes for about 3 years, so the boxes are getting soft & grimy. I think before that I was on the IKEA shoe rack that holds about 10 pairs. My shoe collection has grown tremendously since I started working. If this wheel thing works out I will have to get a couple more and line them up to form a giant wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.