Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I decided to do a little spring cleaning over the week. I started on my shelves last month and managed to empty 2 entire shelves. The decent items get donated to the Salvation Army and the rest get dumped. Delighted by the space I now have, I decided to start on my tops & bottoms cupboard. It has 4 years worth of clothes I wore to University and almost 5 years worth of work clothes. This (see picture on the right) is after I was done with it. 4 trash bags full of clothes to be donated.



The picture above is a little misleading. I received comments on how 4 bags of clothes could come out from the cupboard and still look so full. So I squashed all my clothes to the left and took this picture. You can believe it now right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.