Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Singapore Sweep

Not a big gambler myself. But, I do have a habit of buying Sweep Tickets when the big prize is round the corner. To celebrate the Nation's birthday, Singapore Pools has increased the first prize to $2.2 million in the month of August. That is enough moolah to buy a condominium in Singapore or a trip around the world for 2. Realistically, the money would go toward paying off my study loan. Until draw date, my feet won't be touching the ground as I dream of how I would spend $2.2 million. It would be the easiest money I have ever made in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!!

    We have a lottery pool going at work and we buy even more tickets when the prize is big, but we haven't won anything remotely big yet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.