Sunday, July 13, 2008

LV Travel Notebook (Tokyo)

I think I know where I am going on my next trip. The good people at Louis Vuitton informed me that they were down to their last Tokyo travel notebook, done in collaboration with illustrator Yoko Yamamoto. The friendly sales staff even wrapped it in a nice box for me. =)

While I was there, I couldn't help getting acquainted with their luggage. It is what Louis Vuitton was originally built on and is every girl's dream to own a piece of LV luggage. I am not talking about a 16 piece luggage set but just a Pegase to start off with. Doesn't hurt that Murakami's new Monogramouflage collection features a Pegase 60 or that there is the new Monogram Vernis Pegase 50 in Amarante available in stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.