Saturday, May 24, 2008

GSS

The GSS started yesterday and also tis the season to put my OTO foot massager to good use. I started my first day of shopping today as the early bird catches the worms. But, I guess everyone in Singapore feels the same as well. The huge crowds at Orchard road and long queues outside the stores told a very different story from the newspaper articles that predicted this year’s sale to be slow.

I was stopped in my tracks at Coach which had a queue that snaked around the corner. Looks like I will have to take leave next week to continue my shopping. My best buy today is a red leather jewellery case @ half price, perfect for my tabletop. Let’s hope it outlasts it’s warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.